Hannah LOVES bananas. They're about the only food she has always been willing to eat. But lately, she would much rather squish them than eat them. She is fascinated by the sound.
Hannah basically likes most table food at this point and refuses almost all baby food. I'm just happy that she'll eat.
**I have some cute video footage of Hannah squishing bananas (among other cute vids), but I can't figure out how to download them onto my computer (or my blog) from my camera. Any advice would be appreciated. :)
**I have some cute video footage of Hannah squishing bananas (among other cute vids), but I can't figure out how to download them onto my computer (or my blog) from my camera. Any advice would be appreciated. :)
3 comments:
She has the most gorgeous eyes and long lashes. So cute, we love bananas at our house too! I love reading all about what she is up to and hope to meet her someday soon, perhaps Tyler's wedding?
Make John do it for you. lol. He's a computer nerd. :) Super cute pics!
Jana and Hannah love bananas. And pajamas. :)
Post a Comment