We've had lots of Halloween fun this past week. We don't have any pictures of our first Halloween celebration--our ward Halloween party--but here are some pics of the next three:
John & Megan's Halloween party:

My camera battery was dead, and by the time I got it charged all I got was a couple pics of a very tired Hannah with her uncle John.

Where's Hannah?
Trick-or-Treating with Cousins in Payson:

Hannah enjoyed trick-or-treating with her cousins on Payson Main Street.

She especially enjoyed the mini slinky she got. What a cute little ladybug!

And Hannah LOVED trying her first sucker ever.

Boy, did she love it!

Hannah wasn't sure what to make of sitting in a pile of leaves.

I'm pretty sure she didn't love it.

But she did love her first time on a slide.

And her 2nd time on a swing.
Halloween Eve & Halloween:

Last night Scott and I finally carved our pumpkins. Who knew Scott was such a Disney fan?

Ooooooooooh! Spooky!!

Today after Hannah got her 2nd flu shot we visited Scott in his haunted graveyard at work.

Then we headed to see Faith in her school parade.

And also Clay.

And of course Cole too.

The we headed to Grandma & Grandpa Clayson's for dinner and some pics.

Hannah doesn't love grass. Which ladybug is the cutest?

That's right. The crying one. :)

It's nothing a sucker can't fix. Yum!

Family pic of the adorable ladybug with a leaf and a twig (or log, as Scott says). Yeah, we're super creative like that. :)

Hannah loved trick-or-treating with her aunt and cousins in my parents' neighborhood. I'm sure the sucker helped her mood.

The little ladybug eventually got tired.
No pics were taken of our stop at Scott's parents' house

One last Halloween stop at Grandma Meservy's. Hannah sure loves her great-grandma!
Scott and I are now enjoying Hannah's candy. :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
4 comments:
Happy Halloween!
How many suckers was that? I lost count!
So cute. I had to give Emily a sucker last night to keep her happy while the other kids were trunk or treating. A little sugar can work miracles!
The question is: What *kind of log was scott?
Post a Comment