After the game, we enjoyed a nice dinner at La Casita. Then my sister and niece watched Hannah while Scott and I saw the movie Moneyball. Good times. Good movie. All baseball movies are good, right?
Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive up the canyon, but first I had to snap a few pics of Hannah looking cute in her pretty dress on her beautiful blanket that her great-aunt Suzanne made her:
Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive up the canyon, but first I had to snap a few pics of Hannah looking cute in her pretty dress on her beautiful blanket that her great-aunt Suzanne made her:
Good thing we got in some outdoor fun before this week's weather. Happy Fall to all!
**One more thing. Yesterday we noticed that Hannah's 7th tooth (3rd on bottom) poked through. (I failed to ever mention that she got tooth #6 while we were in DC.) So now she has 4 teeth on top and 3 on bottom. She seriously looks way too little to have so many teeth. :)
4 comments:
She and Isaac are the same in the tooth department. Minus Isaac has 4 on bottom and 3 on time. I think he's going to get the 8th pretty soon though.
Love the fall! I miss Provo Canyon.
Kindred spirits. BYU Football, baseball, cute little baby cougar outfits....you crack me up. I love it.
How lucky that you were in the shade for the game. I went home with a sun burn. I thought of you while I was watching Moneyball...all things baseball! Sports movies are always good. :)
You could always come to San Antonio for fall color. What we have is just beginning to start. We have one of the few trees in our backyard that has beautiful fall colors. Come join us for Thanksgiving it should be pretty then.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment