Thursday, August 18, 2011

You're killing me, Smalls!

Yes, you, Hannah! You're absolutely killing me with your cuteness. And your age.

How in the world did you go from this...

...to this...

...so quickly? I can't believe you are 8 months old today!!! It's killing me a little.

We celebrated by taking pics outside:

Stinkin' adorable blondie.

Caught mid-fall. She can sit on her own for a few minutes at a time now. How long until it counts?

No need to worry about face-plants now.

Just happy to be outside.

Pretty eyelashes.

Yummy fingers.

Can you tell that Hannah is teething?

She couldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth today.

Silly girl.

I decided to let Hannah try out grass for the first time. I pretty much hate grass due to the fact that I am very allergic to it (pollen-wise), and it makes me itch. So I hadn't really thought of letting Hannah test it out before today...

Hmmmm. I'm not so sure about this stuff.

But it's kind of fun to touch.

I'm about to tip over, and I'm going to look super adorable while doing so.

This stuff is fascinating up close.

But not quite as fascinating as those trees.

All right, Mom. One last courtesy half-smile. Now please get me off of this itchy stuff! :)

8 things I love about Hannah today:
1- When she naps on my shoulder. And then she turns her face toward mine. I LOVE feeling her cheek next to mine and her sweet breath on my neck.
2- When she naps in my arms. I love feeling her relaxed weight.
3- When she grabs my face and stares deeply into my eyes.
4- When she kicks ecstatically and smiles when I return home from work.
5- When she laughs hysterically at Scott when he has done absolutely nothing that is funny. She is way funny!
6- When she sucks on her lower lip. Poor teething baby. Top tooth #2 is about to break through.
7- When she growls and talks very loudly. Especially in church.
8- When she nearly hyperventilates with excitement at the prospect of nursing.

In case you couldn't tell, I absolutely adore my 8-month-old baby girl!!! And so does Scott. :)

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So cute! It does seem that those 8 months have gone pretty quickly. She looks like she is doing a good job sitting up!

Jason&Shannon said...

I love the picture of her almost tipping over in the grass and also the one of her looking at the trees. What a beautiful niece I have! So blonde too. Sounds like she is getting stronger, the PT is working, or it is just that she is getting big! 8 months. Wow! We look forward to seeing her in a month.

Sandy Brunson said...

So cute! Love her. These babes grow too fast...