Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hallelujah!

Hannah had a follow-up appointment with her surgeon this afternoon. And we got great news. She is perfectly healthy and doesn't ever need to go back. Yay! We had been feeling that she is doing very well, so we were hoping we wouldn't be surprised. So glad the doctor saw what we see. We have a healthy Hannah on our hands. Halle-freakin'-lujah!!

Oh, and Hannah weighs over 16 pounds now (18th percentile). What a healthy baby! :)

6 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Congratulations! That is great news.

Sandy Brunson said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see you all soon.

Kimber said...

That is such great news! Did you ask him about her choking?

Grammyzanne said...

Good News!

Barbara said...

Wonderful news!! I'm so glad you can relax and just really enjoy each other now.

Robinson Family said...

Hooray!! I love reading all about your sweet baby girl and all the fun you are having as a mom! I can't wait to meet her someday!