This past Friday, Scott and I finally had my niece and nephews sleep over for the first time since Hannah was born. And it was tons of fun!
We started off the evening with pizza and then went swimming together...

Hannah absolutely loved this floater that Scott's sister Shannon gave us!

And she totally loved being entertained by her cousins.

We later made snow cones, played games, ate popcorn, and watched a movie.

In the morning they all watched cartoons together.

And we made cotton candy. Yum!

Pink for the little lady.

A creative sign that Faith made to hang on Hannah's door.

Cole made a book about dogs. I'm not sure why he illustrated Scott as a tiger. :)
It was so fun to have Faith, Cole, and Clay here for a sleepover. We love those kids so much!
BONUS PICS:

Hannah went to her first friend-birthday party. She loved watching all the other kids play!

And tonight we gave Hannah her new toothbrush to suck on. She loved it!
1 comment:
Glad she is getting use from that swim floaty. I think I bought that for Aubrey, so it wasn't used but once or twice in Alabama. Fun times! Not even one and attending sleep overs, and parties. What a grown up baby.
Post a Comment