Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Carter Camping--year 4

This last weekend we enjoyed our 4th annual Carter Camping trip--our 2nd year at Moon Lake. We had fun, and Hannah did fabulously!

Hannah loved being outdoors, as usual.

And she loved eating graham crackers.

Hannah looked adorable in her hat.

And she slept well and woke up cuter than ever.

We enjoyed good food (even the super-cheesy omelet) and great company.

Jason enjoyed his book. :)

We picked some yummy wild raspberries.

And we took a walk to the lake. Pretty!

Diana, Scott, Hannah, & Josh

Hannah looked absolutely adorable in her hat.

On Saturday we ate ice cream to celebrate Matt's 13th birthday.

One last pic of the group.

We enjoyed part of an Owlz Game later that evening. Hannah slept through it, and Scott and I enjoyed eating a giant otter pop and a slushie.

Oh, how we're going to miss Summer!

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

I think my favorite part of this post is "Jason enjoyed his book." Classic.

glarcy said...

I love Moon Lake! Also, you look like a 70's mamma with that headlamp on :)

Jason&Shannon said...

That does look like a fun camping trip. I am glad to see you and Scott take Hannah camping and enjoy the experience of camping with a young baby.