Last week, I took a few pics of my Sweet Pea...

Isn't she sweet?

And super adorable? (By the way, she cut her 4th tooth that day.)

Sweet Hannah also loves to growl. This is her growly face, but she actually wasn't even growling at the time. Silly sweetie!

I just love this pic of Hannah absolutely owning her bouncer. :)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Sweet Pea?!?
**Do you recognize the onesie, Sandy?
2 comments:
Yay! Your blog doesn't hate me anymore! Actually, I googled it and other people were having the same problem so I found out how to fix it. Hannah is definitely adoreable and those eye lashes are crazy long. I'm jealous! I need to have you over to watch some football. Next week?
Yep! I sure do recognize the onsie. Looks adorable. But how could it not on such an adorable girl.
Post a Comment