A few weeks ago, we had a Clayson family reunion at a resort in Brianhead. My mom and dad did an excellent job of planning a fun-filled few days. Here are some pictures:

My mom showing the kids how to make our matching t-shirts.

Grandma and the aunts/mommies helping with labor bingo.

A treasure hunt with real treasure at the end.

A yummy BBQ in the covered pavillion.

Karaoke. Need I say more?

I love this picture of me and Cole. What a snuggle bug!

Mom and Dad (or Grandma and Grandpa) singing their song.

The nieces and nephews singing and coordinating moves.

Family picture at Cedar Breaks. We're only missing my sister Christina because she was sick.

Scott at one of the many beautiful lookouts.

The kids catching bugs, rocks, and plants for their bug catchers. Don't worry--we were out of the national park before we let the kids go to town.

The talent show. Mikayla, Faith, and Sierra singing a Taylor Swift song.

Jason sharing his collection of sports cards. Go Cubs?

Clay doing a little break-dancing. Yo homey!

Kyler showing us his karate moves. Hi-yah!

Faith doing her weirdy eye thingy. Love it!

Mikayla singing a song that she choreographed. Nice balance!

Sierra jamming on her guitar. Rock on!

Scott and I playing a little duet. It's Christmas in July.

Jana and I made a "Pickles for Breakfast" comeback!

Mom and all of us sisters grooving to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." The kids loved it!
Cole singing country with his mom. Cutie patootie!

The kids loved playing on the playground at the resort.
We signed each other's shirts, and Clay wanted to model his.

Grandma gave all the kids "PJ'S"--things to help them remember to Pray, write in their Journals, and read their Scriptures.

Grandpa doing his award-winning yo-yo tricks. The kids were mesmerized.

Making creative paper airplanes for a contest. Too bad I missed getting a picture of the tortilla toss and the water balloon toss.

Scott and Katelyn looking cute.

The kids LOVED the potato guns.

Melissa, cheesey Rylan, and Katelyn in one of the two huge hot tubs.

Grandpa swimming with most of the grandkids. We swam every afternoon.

Mom and Jana relaxing by the pool.

Movie night with High School Musical 3 and munchies. Some of the kids had it memorized, I swear!

Joseph and Scott avoiding HSM3 and watching baseball instead.

One last picture of the cousins at Brianhead Peak. I love all these kiddos!!

Aww. What a cute couple. :)
Thanks Mom and Dad for a fabulous reunion!
2 comments:
You are a cute couple! And it looks like a fun family reunion. Maybe the Carter's should have one. Oh wait, I guess we sort of had two with weddings and all. :)
How sweet. I had no idea that you play the flute. And your husband plays the clarinet? Or is that an oboe? It doesn't matter. It's too cute either way. If you would have been in the same band class in Jr. High I wonder if you would have fallen in love...
Post a Comment