Thursday, October 3, 2013

Maelie's 3-month fashion show

Last night I bought a very worthwhile cord that lets me connect my screen-dead laptop to our tv to finally be able to use my laptop again. So now it's time to post some pics of my cute little 3-month-old Maelie. I finally got the 3-6-month clothes out and washed just as the weather turned much cooler, so I had to do a photo shoot of Maelie in my favorite Summer outfits. She sure is a cutie...




 








Bonus pic of Hannah with Maelie!


We absolutely love Maelie poo and Hannah too! :)

4 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

oh she is a doll. She looks so much bigger and older to me! It makes me wish I were closer. And Hannah is adorable as usual.

Elmer said...

She sure is a cutie! Love the hair too. :)

MaryAnn said...

She looks so much bigger! Can't wait to see her again in person!

Robinson Family said...

She is adorable! So fun to see pictures again. my heart goes out to your sister and kids, I hope you are able to spend lots of time with them!