Saturday, September 28, 2013

3 months

Maelie is 3 months old today! Unfortunately, I can't post pics of her amazing cuteness because my computer still isn't working and I'm still deciding what to buy to replace it. But I can tell you a few things about the cutie pie...  Maelie smiles and laughs so easily. She sometimes even laughs in her sleep. So cute!! Maelie went through a phase of not eating as well. But these past couple of weeks, I have stretched out her feedings from every 2 hours to every 3 hours. And now she is eating like a champ again, and according to our scale weighs about 14 pounds. Wow! Maelie sleeps great at night. I usually feed her at 11 or 12 at night, and then she wakes up once at about 4am to eat before waking up for the day at 7 or 8am. And on a few occasions she has even slept from like 11pm-7am! She's also sleeping a little better during the day and not just taking little catnaps. Maelie's colic seems pretty random. Some days are good, and some days are bad. We just hope she outgrows it soon! Maelie is so alert and aware of her surroundings. She is constantly moving her head and chubby little body around to take it all in. She is super wiggly and super strong and super sassy. :) And boy does she love to suck loudly on her fingers! Maelie absolutely adores Hannah, and the feeling is mutual. Hannah is such a loving big sister. Scott and I absolutely adore Maelie and feel so blessed to have her in our family!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love that dolly Maelie! She is adorable and such an expressive girl. Kisses to both your sassy girls xoxoxo

Sandy Brunson said...

I can't believe she is 3 months already! Too bad there aren't pictures yet. Hope you get a new computer soon.