Sunday, October 13, 2013

Catching up: Summer fun!

I'm still way behind on blogging, so I'm going to post a bunch of pics of our Summer fun. Although it wasn't our most active Summer ever, we ended up doing more than I thought we would with a newborn...


"Stacey's Park" with cousins:



Sleepover & snow cones with cousins:



Swimming with extended family:



24th of July parade:










Cul-de-sac of fire, Maelie-style:



Hannah trying on her new swim vest with nowhere to go yet :



Maelie's 1st Owlz game:




Swimming:




 Owlz game with my fam:




Salem Days parade:








 Snuggling with cousins:



Fire in the canyon with Jana & Jen:





 Owlz game with Jen:



More swimming:


Hannah having her banana and peels do Tummy Time:



One last swim with cousins:



And one last Owlz game:



 




We really did have a fun Summer! Thank goodness it will be Summer again in about 8 months!


**And don't worry--we did take Maelie out of her car seat a few times this Summer. :)

1 comment:

Sandy Brunson said...

Your last comment is super funny. I was noticing all the car seat pictures. That's just how you roll when their that little.