Our festivities started a couple of days early at an Owlz game with fireworks afterward:
Go Owlz!
Hannah enjoyed the fireworks after the initial startle.
Independence Day was long and fun-filled:
We watched the parade with my fam.
Hannah and Scott made their own adorable parade.
Seriously precious. :)
Hannah got a little hot and tired (she had been sick the day before).
Her cute cousins tried to keep her entertained.
But this is how she spent the last half of the parade.
I wish I had pics of our BBQ lunch at my Grandma's house.
Hannah loves the new chair(s) from her Clayson grandparents.
And she loved being watched by her aunt Jana while Scott and I enjoyed a BBQ dinner and Stadium of Fire with his fam.
Scott also really enjoyed picking his nose for this hideous pic.
This pic is probably worse. Scott's eyes look super droopy, and I am on the verge of getting really sick.
A beautiful sunset at the end of a fun day. (Until Scott and I were up all night with a horrible stomach flu that we passed around our families. Sorry, guys!)
We love our country, and we love our families!
1 comment:
It was a fun fourth. I'm glad you were there - even if you did get all of us sick.
Post a Comment