Tuesday, June 26, 2012

simple joys of Summer

We have been busy enjoying our Summer...

Swimming:
 Hannah's first swim of the year--she had a blast with her cousins!

 Wienie/Marshmallow Roasting:
Good times!
 
 Bowling:
 Hannah loved moving the balls around.

And she was an adorable bowler!

Baseball:

 I finally skipped work to go see my nephews play little league, and I got to see Clay pitch. Cute!

 It was also fun to watch Cole hanging out in right field. :)

Hannah enjoyed the game and our family members that were there.

Nice shot of cutie Hannah's pretty hair and long eyelashes.

I love these boys!

 
 More baseball:
 Our first Owlz game of the season, and Hannah already acted like a pro.

She giggled hysterically every time she saw the pitcher throw the ball. So cute!

 Ice cream (though I prefer snow cones):
Hannah loved eating homemade ice cream while reading in the new camp chair we got her tonight.

Yay for Summer!!!

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you all in a few days!

Stacey said...

A mini-camp chair . . . that's seriously precious. Almost as precious as the display tents they have up that are replicas of the big ones.

Braydon Nielsen said...

Her cousin is puny. (from Katelyn) We love you Hannah and Annie and Scott!

Braydon Nielsen said...

thats so cute hannah is so big now
love mikayla