Monday, June 11, 2012

Fest o' Summer

This weekend we enjoyed the Orem Summerfest...

 I LOVE this pic of Hannah kickin' it in her stroller. :)

 We enjoyed sharing some fun treats.

It was a windy day, yo!

 
As you can see, Hannah really enjoyed eating some chocolate-drizzled bananas and strawberries.

Hannah was much happier to be there with her aunt Christina than this pic shows.

Hannah LOVED the carousel until right before it started. Silly girl.

Summer fun with the cousins!

We later enjoyed watching the fireworks with some friends. Even though Hannah appears not to be watching...

...she actually peaked at most of them and liked them. Funny!

We hope you are all enjoying your Summer so far!

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

I love Summerfest! I miss Utah sometimes. I also love fireworks and Isaac has yet to see them. Maybe on the 4th. Hannah is super cute!

MaryAnn said...

I miss Utah too - maybe someday I will be successful at convincing Tim that we need to move there. Looks like a fun time!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

It totally was crazy windy. By the time we got to the chocolate dipped food stand, they were out of what I wanted. :( The frozen cheesecake. So fun to see you guys that night.