A dum dum sucker. We're party animals, you know.
Tonight my cousin Saundra took some pics of cutie Hannah in an orchard in Santaquin. Can't wait to see how they turned out! We also got ice cream at the Red Barn. Yum!
And here are a few pics of Hannah enjoying her half-birthday presents that we gave her a week ago...
Since Hannah LOVES her baby doll, we got her a stroller, a play pen, and a bunch of plastic bottles and other stuff for her baby. When Hannah first saw the stroller, she walked around with it for several minutes (even though it's not sturdy enough to give her any support). Unfortunately, Hannah quickly realized it was a ploy to get her to walk and has only briefly walked with it once since then. Silly, stubborn sweetie.
Hannah loves feeding her baby doll. So cute!
This is the look I got when I told Hannah to smile. I guess she was sick of having her pic taken. :)
But her daddy got her to smile again!
Scott and I sure love our sweet Hannah! I can't believe she is getting so old. Her talking has expanded greatly this past month. We especially love how she says grandpa--ga-pa-ga. She will try to repeat most of what we ask her to, but when she tires of it, everything is "wah-wah-wah." Hannah loves going to music time and laptime (story time) at the library. Lately she is pretty obsessed with singing tons of songs and doing all the actions to them all day. It's way cute and fun! Another of Hannah's favorite things to do is drop or throw something and then ask where'd it go (a-go?) with her hands up and out. Totally cute!
Happy 18 months to our Hannah baby!
2 comments:
Adorable! I can't believe she is getting so old so fast!
Oh I love the toddler talking! I love her "grandpa." Awesome! Isaac is starting to say things way more clearly and I miss the fun ways he used to say things.
She's so cute! Wish we could see you all soon...
Post a Comment