It must be Springtime in Utah because it can be in the 60's or 70's one day, and the next day it looks like this...

The day before the First Day of Spring, we woke up to our first real snowstorm of the season. We had only had 2 previous snowstorms, with much less snow that didn't stick.

So Hannah and I went out after lunch to play/chill in the snow. I got one smile out of her...

...and then Hannah got a little distracted.

She was fascinated by a little boy running around.

I did catch one more great smile, but of course my dumb camera strap was in the way.

What a cutie in her hat and mittens!

Hannah wasn't so sure about the snow at first.

But she did rub her mittens in it for a bit. (And don't worry--her bum isn't cold because I sat her on a white trash bag.)

I just can't believe she left her mittens on.

What a pretty baby!

Always chewing on her tongue. :)

I'm glad she finally got to wear her cute boots!

This is actually a happy smile. Funny!

As soon as we went back inside, Hannah went straight to her favorite spot--looking at pictures on the laptop.
Happy sometimes-warm-sometimes-snowy Spring to you all!
4 comments:
super cute. Hope Hannah and you are feeling better. We love your family.
Love the hat and the boots! What a cutie.
That's enough snow for me! Is spring here to stay yet?
Ah, those eyelashes.
Post a Comment