I still love hearing or reading that--well child check. It makes me happy. :)
Anyway, today Hannah had her 15-month Well Child Check. She wasn't too happy about it because it was right during her nap time. But she did manage plenty of smiles and waves for her doctor. Hannah also got one shot, which made her extremely sad. Poor baby. She has now been sleeping for over 2 1/2 hours.
Hannah's amazing 15-month stats:
Height--30.75 inches (57th %)
Weight--22 lbs 8 oz (68th %--Wowza! Can I get a shout out for whole milk?!)
Head circumference--19.65 inches (99.9 %--Awesome!)
At least Hannah's body is starting to catch up with her head. Her doctor actually re-measured her head, just to be sure. He got 19.5 inches, but that's still 99.7%. Funny!
We are so grateful to have a baby who is growing and thriving and almost walking. The doctor isn't concerned about Hannah. She is doing great in all other areas--just still a little behind in her gross motor skills. So we will stick with physical therapy a little longer. Scott and I are just so happy with all the progress Hannah has made. She's amazing!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Tonight we are heading to St. George, on our way to Arizona for Cubs Spring Training. I couldn't be more excited!!!
1 year ago
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 22 lbs!!! She caught up to and passed Addie!
We love your Hannah. We love you and Scott too. Thanks for stopping by our house.Melissa
Post a Comment