Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Year of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

Scott and I trade off years to pick out our Christmas tree. And this is Scott's year. Hence, we have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Don't worry--I'll get my "bush" (as Scott calls it) next year. Anyway, our favorite tree lot, Fred Parker, moved this year, and we weren't impressed with their selection of skinny trees. So we checked out 4 other disappointing lots before finally finding a tree that Scott was "ok" with. Since it was Hannah's first time going to pick out a Christmas tree, I had to take some pics...


Happy Hannah loved the first tree lot.

She thought the trees were pretty fun to look at.

But by the time we found our tree in the 5th lot, she had this "are-we-done-yet?" look stuck on her face. Hilarious.

Stay tuned for pics of the decorated Charlie Brown tree...

**Exciting side note: Hannah gained 11.6 ounces in the last 2 weeks! Yay! She went up from the 8.5th percentile to the 12th percentile. And she finally broke 18 pounds--18 lbs. 2.6 oz. You have no idea how very happy this makes me!!! :)

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

It must be all that butter. Yeah for Charlie Brown Christmas trees!

Christina said...

I miss that girl! And hip hooray for her gaining weight! I love it, and love love love her....(and her parents). ;-)

Stacey said...

I do have to say that on Wednesday she looked closer to having chubby cheeks.