Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hannah's 1st Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday--full of food, family, and fun!

I know it doesn't look like it, but Hannah really enjoyed her 1st Thanksgiving.

Just look at the delicious pumpkin pie (er, graham cracker) she is eating.

In Mary Ann and Scott tradition, we enjoyed stuffing ourselves at 2 Thanksgiving dinners.

The first was with my fantastic family.

Scott did his best to stuff Hannah.

And then we headed over to Scott's parents' house for a 2nd dinner.

Hannah had a great time with her great-aunt Barbara.

But she wasn't sure what to think of her loving cousin, Isaac. :)

The day after Thanksgiving, Hannah saw her 1st movie in a theater--Arthur Christmas (very cute Christmas show).

She loved being there with her cousins, especially Joey. :)

The whole gang at the theater.

I have been blessed with so much. I am incredibly grateful for my amazing family and friends. And I'm especially grateful for my beautiful daughter, Hannah. She is a blessing in my life for which I am constantly thanking my Heavenly Father. I love my life!!!

No comments: