Last night was fun. My good friend Jen won tickets for great seats at the BYU football game. It was part of being a finalist in a drawing to win a 2-year car lease (or $4000). Jen's sister was a finalist too. Each finalist picked a key to try to turn on the car at halftime. Neither Jen nor her sister won. I was bummed. I really thought Jen was going to win. I can't tell you how many times I have attended a sporting event in which Jen has caught a t-shirt or a ball or something. She's usually a very lucky gal. Oh well. Despite not winning the car, Jen and I had a really good time.

Proof of our great view.

Cute Jen and me

Jen's sisters

Jen and her sister getting ready to try their keys.

Famous Jen on the big screen.

We drowned our non-winning blues with cotton candy. Yum!

And with McDonald's french fries after the game. Yup. I'm a pig. :)
The game was cold but fun. Thanks to Jen for taking me. And thanks to Scott for staying home with Hannah. Fortunately it was a late game, so I was able to nurse Hannah right before I left, and then she was asleep by kickoff. Nice. Go COUGS!!!
1 comment:
I was really hoping Jenn would win! And I hope she heard me screaming for her. She was right below us in the north endzone. Go Cougars!
Post a Comment