Hannah is 11 months old today, so I thought I'd celebrate by stealing Sandy's (and others') idea of documenting her day...

Hannah slept in until 7am. Yay! She usually wakes up happy and jabbering, and she loves to wave at me as soon as she sees me. :)

Hannah kept waving happily while I changed her diaper.

But apparently I was taking too long. And Hannah got hungry.

So I nursed her in this chair. It made her happy. Trust me.

Then it was Hannah's favorite time of the day--book time!

She LOVES books and really likes to open flaps and turn pages.

Hannah continued her reading while I ate my breakfast and checked email. She is
very advanced and can read upside-down. :)

Hannah likes her Vitamin D (and other meds). Yum!

It was time for Hannah to wake up her daddy for work.

Then Hannah and I played some games and sang some songs. She currently loves Pat-a-cake.

Hannah snuggled briefly with Scott before he left for work.

Then she was ready for her morning nap after being rocked and sang to. She slept for 45 mins, which is good for her this week.

I had to get a pic of Hannah doing her 2 favorite changing-time activities--kicking the wipes (it makes an awesome sound)...

...and playing with/eating her feet. Silly girl.

Hannah enjoyed her oatmeal (though you can't tell here) for breakfast.

Hannah usually loves to feed herself bananas, but we were out. So I fed her some from a jar while she fed herself Cheerios.

Hannah loves to brush her teeth after each meal.

Hannah loves being plopped in the middle of her toy mess.

She thinks it's hilarious to play with her mirror. This is her adorable fake laugh.

Hannah likes to roll around, but she always ends up on her back.

So I coerce her with toys to get her to roll some more.

But she's no dummy--she often grabs what she wants and rolls back onto her back.

Until she spots something worth working to get--my phone.
At this point, I tortured Hannah with some exercises. She didn't love them, and I didn't take any pics.

Hannah likes to practice standing in her crib. While listening to Christmas music. :)

After nursing a 2nd time, Hannah took a 2nd nap that lasted 1 hour and 25 minutes. Nice!

Lunchtime! Hannah usually loves her wheat bread, but today she needed it toasted and buttered a little. Hopefully it will fatten her up. She had to be tricked into eating the rest of her bottled bananas. Lunch was very long today, yo.

Hannah's mommy finally got her dressed for the day.

After the usual struggle to get the barrette in, Hannah was super excited to be going somewhere.

Destination: Babies R Us. I love the sneaky smile on Hannah's face as she reaches for my purse.

This is what I saw when I turned around at a stoplight. I'm surprised her socks stayed on as long as they did.

At home, Hannah nursed again and fell asleep. I LOVE it when she sleeps on my shoulder. Her catnap only lasted 25 mins.

Hannah was so happy when her daddy got home from work and played with her.

Hannah loves her baths. Cutie pie!

Splish splash!

I could seriously just eat her right up.
We spent the evening with our friends, Carla, Melissa, and Stacey. I don't have any pics of Hannah enjoying the delicious biscuits and soup that Carla made us for dinner.

Hannah played and read books while we had a Castle marathon.

After nursing one last time, Hannah quickly fell asleep in her Pack N Play at Carla's house.

And she stayed asleep when we eventually transferred her to her crib.
It was a great day. I am SO grateful that Hannah was born 11 months ago.
11 things I love about Hannah today:
1- Her fake laugh. She thinks everything is so funny and is always trying to get us to laugh.
2- Her love of books. I love how focused she is as she "reads" them.
3- How social she is. She loves to get people's attention. She's actually quite the flirt.
4- How often she waves at me and Scott. It's pretty adorable.
5- Her stubbornness. I find it quite endearing. She may be laid-back about what she wants to do, but she is exceptionally stubborn about what she does not want to do.
6- How easy it is to get her to smile, even when she is sad.
7- How she giggles when Scott talks to her on the phone.
8- How she loves watching my screen saver picture slideshow. She waves at everyone and giggles when she sees pics of me or Scott.
9- When she bangs puzzle pieces together like cymbals.
10- She seems to understand a lot more of what I say lately. And she loves "talking"right back.
11- My very favorite thing that Hannah does lately is pat my back when I pick her up. It is seriously the sweetest, cutest thing ever! LOVE HER!!!
Happy 11-month day to my sweet pea Hannah!
4 comments:
super adorable. Great post. We can't wait to see you next week.
So cute. Happy 11 month day to sweet Hannah!
Cute little girl. I was thinking about her 11 month mark, too. Melissa
I think it took me a full day to get through Hannah's full day on your blog :)
ps - I love her fake laugh too
Post a Comment