Today I had a doctor appointment, and (as expected) I'm not even 1/2 cm dilated. I have been having A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions these past couple of weeks but no real ones yet. Our baby is lively and has a strong heartbeat, and we can't wait to meet her!
Back by popular demand, my belly:
And this is our goal:
Our doctor thinks I will most likely go late. They will induce if I go one week late without progress, but that would be on December 31st--a little too close to the New Year for comfort. Please pray first and far most that our baby girl is healthy. But please also pray that she comes this year--we really need the tax break and have already met our insurance deductible. :)
When do you think our baby girl will arrive?
When do you think our baby girl will arrive?
12 comments:
My first baby was 5 days overdue. I wasn't dialated but had massive contractions every 2 minutes. Just try and relax and your body will do the rest. I am guessing December 26th.
I am guessing December 28th. Hopefully you will reach your goal and have her this year so I can see her while I am up for Christmas!
I like the 23rd. She may not be a direct descendant but 4 generations born on the 23rd would be fun.
Isn't your doctor flexible enough to schedule an induction before the end of the year? I would plan on it if possible. I have no guesses. Except for my first, who came 10 days late, all mine were three weeks overdue. Aunt Lynda
I hope and pray baby comes in 2010 too!! You are adorable and sure love ya!
I'm with mom--our family seems to have a thing for birthdays in common. Let's add another to the 23rd of December. That's Joseph Smith's birthday too.
I think I will say December 25th, why you ask? Well, because I seem to remember April 1st had a significance in this baby coming to your family and so I think she will then be born on a Holiday too. The 23rd would prove to be cool also, as I read comments above. Good luck and way enjoy your last month. If you start feeling tired, uncomfortable and wishing for her to be here soon...just talk to Sandy. She might encourae you to enjoy your time with her in your belly. He he...
You look so adorable!!!
I'm voting the 28th! Gives you a couple of days to recover from the holidays and still have the baby in time to be home for the New Year! (Maybe you and Laurie will have yours on the same day!)
Shannon's right. Enjoy the time in the womb. These newborns are hard work. Worth it to be sure (Isaac smiled at me for the first time yesterday) but hard work! I am rooting for while Jacob and I are in Utah though. I'd like to meet the cute new niece in person.
Mom Carter says she would guess the 28th. So, I told her I would include her guess on the blog comments too.
good goal you dont look huge at all
mikayla
I'm going to predict what everyone else is afraid to: Jan 1, 12:01 am. You know it will happen... at least if it were me, it would!
Post a Comment