I had 3 baby showers last month. It was great to see many friends and family that I hadn't seen in awhile.
Mission friends shower:

It was an intimate gathering, due to the fact that most of my mission friends no longer live in Utah and that a couple of them couldn't make it. But it was fabulous to be together and reminisce. Thanks Big Al & Lowrey!
Friends shower:
New friends from my current ward.

Friends from work and my old singles ward.

Friends from college.

Friends from my last singles ward.

More friends from the singles ward--plus one friend from high school.

Thanks to Carla, Kate, and Candace for throwing such a fun shower!
Family shower:

I didn't start taking pictures until after many people had left.

Fortunately, my aunt Michele got this picture in the middle of the shower.

My great-aunt, cousin (once-removed), and my grandma.

The shower throwers--my mom and my sisters, Christina and Jana. Thanks tons!

A side shot of me at the shower--31 1/2 weeks along.
Scott and I feel very blessed by the love and support we have received from you all. Thank you so much for everything!
4 comments:
You have a cute prego belly!
What fun and you are looking so cute little pregnant mama! I also love the pictures from the Halloween party - cute costumes!
Yay! It was so fun to see you! You are looking great. It's getting so close!
Cute side shot of you! Yay - you're in the home stretch!
Post a Comment