Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween festivities

Here are some pics of our Halloween festivities this year:

Scott and I carved pumpkins for FHE the week before Halloween. Scott was embarrassed that I put them on our doorstep because he said it looked like a 3-year-old carved them. :)

I had to carve a pickle out of the green on the back of my pumpkin. The seeds we roasted that night were delicious!

As usual, I enjoyed attending my niece and nephews' school costume parade. Faith was a beautiful Chinese/Asian princess.

Clay was M-M-M-Mario, and Cole was a jumping Luigi.

Scott and I dressed up for a party Friday night--thanks to Megan's idea. In case you can't read it, Scott's hat says "Bun Maker."

And this is what my costume says.

Diana and Sam dressed up as party poopers. :)

John and Megan were a crayon and a broken crayon. Thanks for a fun party, guys! Argh!

Jana was a cute cabbage patch doll.

On Saturday night, we had dinner at my parents' house and got to go trick-or-treating with these cute kiddos.

One last pic of the kids after their Fall dance festival at school. Cole & Clay did the Macarena, and Faith did a line dance to "Life is a Highway." Cute!

With Halloween over, I am more than ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

1 comment:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

So cute...I still giggle that scott agreed to wear it! Fun times!