Sunday, November 21, 2010

34th Birthday

Last week I had a full week of fun birthday celebrations.

The Saturday before my birthday, I hung out at Temple Square with these fabulous friends from elementary/high school.

We had a delicious dinner at the Garden Restaurant (complete with these amazing fried pickles) and then watched the Joseph Smith movie.

My actual birthday was pretty low-key. I did some shopping and then worked late, so Scott and I had a very late, very yummy Thai food dinner.

The Saturday after my birthday, I had a little karaoke party with great friends and fam.

Not sure how Robyn ended up on the floor.

Good times!

These beautiful ladies are currently available...

Sam looks like he needs something to eat.

I loved the scrumptious better-than-whatever cake Carla made for me!

One last pic of my adorable twin nephews celebrating their 8th birthday just a few days after my birthday. Super cute!

So far, 34 hasn't been too bad. I was kind of dreading officially reaching my mid-30's, but I really have so much to be happy about. So what if I'm having my first child 5 years later than my mom had her 5th and final child at the age of 29! I'm 34, I'm happy and healthy, I have a wonderful husband, and I'm going to be a mommy soon! Yay! I am SO grateful.

4 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Congratulations on all counts! I had my first child about 6 weeks before my 35th birthday and now have 5 grandchildren. It's all good. Aunt Lynda

Barbara said...

Happy B-day!! Enjoy it while it lasts!!

Elmer said...

I love birthdays that last all week! And thanks for the free advertisement. ;)

Braydon Nielsen said...

happy bday
mikayla