Monday, October 4, 2010

Creativity

Scott and I got to watch my niece and nephews for just a few hours a week-and-a-half ago. We kept the kids busy with dinner and taking them with us to visit a friend in the hospital, but they still managed to find time to create. These kids just ooze creativity. I love it.

Faith made this sign out of post-it notes for our baby's room--just in case we forget where it is.

Faith also made this awesome chart for me to keep track of myself and my sisters. We each have our picture posted next to "Have babe orwrite" (have baby already), "haven babes" (having babies), "giten mired" (getting married), or "have no bofrins" (have no boyfriends). Faith informed me that I can move myself up to the top section after I have my baby. :)

Cole drew this interesting picture. When Scott and I separately asked him to tell us about his picture, he just pointed at certain parts of it as if it were completely self-explanatory. Um, ok.

I saw this note from Clay--"For aney, you ro wekom" (For Annie, you are welcome)--AFTER I had thrown away the fancy paper airplane next to it. Oops.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Faith, Cole, and Clay? Yeah, I thought so.

I can't wait to see my own child express her creativity someday. I'm sure my nieces and nephews will be great examples for her.

1 comment:

bullfrogranch said...

I love it! You will be a great mama!