Monday, October 4, 2010

Crazy Cougs

Yeah, Scott and I aren't loving how this football season is going. But Scott did enjoy his seat at the game last weekend:

Thank goodness for shade and for a less-than-packed stadium.

Scott absolutely loves our self-shots.

Well, Cougs. There's always next year. Wow, I must be a Cubs fan or something. :)

5 comments:

Elmer said...

Basketball is going to be awesome...right?!

glarcy said...

if anyone knows how to handle disappointment, it would be a cubs fan! :D

Me, I just pretend they're not playing this year.

Ras Fam said...

Maryann I love your hair, I know you've had it short for a while but seriously, so cute on your face. So excited for you to have your baby! Who's not disappointed by the cougs this year? Lame!

Lilit said...

I just wanted to comment on your hair.... gorgeous haircut, Mary Ann! my first time seeing it and I love it!
As far as BYU football goes... maybe next year.... :D

Braydon Nielsen said...

I am loving my season.... GO UTES!!!!! :) oh well, maybe next year. They are a young OFFENSE, but the D will only get better. well at least enjoy the games right