Friday, September 24, 2010

2nd tri flew by!

So yesterday was the last day of my 2nd trimester, and today is the 1st day of my 3rd trimester. The 2nd trimester went so fast. I kind suspected that it would, seeing as Summer always does. I have felt great, and it has been really fun to feel her moving more and more! I've had more energy, and I've still never really been sick. However, I have finally started to get a taste for pregnancy hormones this past month. Let's just say I have been a little more sensitive than usual. Good thing Scott loves me so much. My favorite hormonal moment occurred when I was walking out of WinCo one day. I saw a tall, lerpy (sp?) guy walking into the store. I was on the verge of tears as I imagined the sadness and heartache that he has experienced in his life. Yeah, I blame the hormones. At least I was able to laugh at myself pretty soon after the fact.

Well, here's a pic that I just had Scott take of my ever-expanding belly:

Lots of people tell me that I'm not very big for how far along I am (27 weeks). I know it's just because I'm so tall.

And in case you're wondering, no, we haven't decided on a name yet...

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Looking pretty pregnant there!! I agree, time is flying by. Sandy is getting really close.

MaryAnn said...

Hopefully your third trimester will also go quickly for you. You sure are a cute pregnant lady!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

You have a cute pregnant belly. Good luck with the names. Tell Scott to keep plugging through the name book, maybe the second half of the book will have more names you two can agree on. Love you guys!

Kathy said...

You look great! I am only 15 weeks and double your size. Sometimes you have to see the baby first before a name comes to you. Good luck!

Stacey said...

You may use any of my names: Grace, Heidi or Cambria:)

glarcy said...

Wow, if you almost cried when you saw the lerpy guy, you must come close to tears every time you see me!

Julie Baldwin said...

I'm 32 weeks and I think I am 4xs as big as you are!