Last Saturday, I drove up to Logan with my mission friend Big Al (her real name is Sara) and her daughter to visit our other mission friend Near (real name Carrie). It was wonderful to spend time reminiscing and catching up (& eating). I love those chicas!

Big Al is expecting her 2nd baby in a month, and Near had her 4th baby last month. Cute kids!

On Sunday, Scott and I took a drive up the canyon to look at the leaves. We discovered the beauty of Big Springs Park.

I think it's a little early in the season, but it was still beautiful and totally warm.

We loved the color of the leaves behind us.
Happy Fall, y'all!!
4 comments:
Mary Ann, I snicker every time I see that you actually got him to be in a picture :)
P.S. Those leaves look beautiful. I wish it were closer to fall weather here.
I really need to get up the canyon to see the leaves!
Love the leaves. I usually miss them, and this year appears to be no exception, so thanks for sharing. Aunt Lynda
Post a Comment