I know it has been 3 weeks since Labor Day, but I just wanted to share how we labored that day.

We painted a first coat of green over ugly pale yellow in our baby's room. I would show the finished product, but we still have to finish the darn trim.
The rest of the weekend was spent with family and friends. Scott's cousins were in town, so we got together with his extended family a couple of times. I didn't get any pics though.

I did get a pic of me and Carla at the BYU vs Washington game. Go Cougs! Aside from the horrible heat and the painful bee sting I got, it was a great game.

My family got together for a BBQ in Jana's backyard. Faith, Cole, and Clay enjoyed the tent they created.
Ok, so there was way more playing than laboring going on that weekend. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment