Last weekend was fun:

Saturday afternoon we went to one of Matt's (Scott's nephew) last baseball games of the season. The weather was great.

Matt's a good little pitcher, and he knows it. :)

Can you tell how amazingly dirty Matt's uniform is? He says it's good luck. Um, Matt. I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure it didn't work.

Saturday evening we had a bonfire and wienie roast up the canyon with good friends from our old singles ward.

Scott actually almost smiled for this picture.

Wow! What amazing marshmallow-roasting form Melissa has.

On Monday night, we went to a Bees game with my friend Candace and some of her kids. It was a little rainy, but we stayed dry and had fun.

Me and Candace--the girl that caused me to pee my pants laughing numerous times in high school. Oh, the memories. :)

Candace and 3 of her 5 children (plus a friend). Yes, I am a little behind in the baby-making.
I LOVE SUMMER!!!
8 comments:
Mary Ann, don't worry baby making is definately not a competition, and we are all excited to meet baby scott and Mary Ann, even if it has been long in the working.
We need to do more bon fires this summer. That was fun!
Will it ever be Summer? I'm glad the weather is not getting in the way of your fun.
Looks like you guys have had a fun start to your summer!
I love all of those 3 things!! Isn't summer the best because of them? (If it would warm up!!)
did you call me old? I think you called me old... twice.
oh just kidding. I re-read it. You only said old once. I might have a complex :)
I kind of like the season too. Not the heat. Just the lack of work:)
Post a Comment