We found out a couple of weeks ago, and it still feels surreal (even after 2 more home pregnancy tests and a blood test confirmed the initial results). I know it's pretty early to be announcing my pregnancy (I'm only at 6 weeks), but many of you already know and others are wondering. And I want you all to please pray that I will continue to have a healthy pregnancy and that we will have a healthy Christmas baby.
Let the baby shopping begin...
*My good friend gave me the lucky box after the first test gave her a miraculous result of her own. Totally cool, eh?
19 comments:
Yay! Congrats! That is the best news ever. We will pray for you and that baby :)
Such happy news!! I teared up a little, I must confess. We will be thinking of you!!
I would be lying if I said that didn't bring tears to my eyes too. I have been praying for you guys. Congrats! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Yay!!! So happy for you :) Congrats! Hope you're feeling well.
Yay!!!!!
Congratulations! You have been in our prayers.
I think you need to add a little something to your poll on the side bar. There wasn't an option for both! Twins, Yo!
I'm so happy for you both!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you! We are excited to start praying for a happy healthy baby. What is your due date? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) This is the best news of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That is wonderful news. I'll be keeping y'all in my prayers.
I can't believe you bought that onesie! I almost got it for Sanday, but then John was too tempted to keep it for ourselves. (even though we're no where close to having a kid) I love it!
"I want pickles for breakfast, pickles for breakfast.." I can't wait to see you sing this song when you're 9+ months along!! CONGRATS!!
Happy for you we are! I did know, and am pleased to finally be able to officially express my joy in your behalf. I can relate a bit as many years ago I, too, wondered if we would ever be parents. Surgery paid for by Medical (California) improved the odds for us. I'm sure you'll keep us posted! Aunt Lynda
I love the OCD coming out- 3 home pregnancy tests.
I am SO excited for you! Hooray!!
I have some Christmas onsies for you. :) YAY!
Congrats!! You will be a wonderful mother!
Marissa Gardner
Somehow I missed this post until now. How exciting! I'm thrilled for you. Any chance I can add a great-niece to my list of people that share my birthday (12/23)?
Hooray!!!! We're so excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well and can enjoy the next few months.
Post a Comment