Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dumpster Diving

Ok, so maybe it was more like recycle bin diving. But a few weeks ago, I put on my headlamp and dug deep in these...
to retrieve these...
in order to have a freezer full of these...
all for free. Frugal or just embarrassingly cheap? You decide. Apparently, I have no shame. :)

6 comments:

scott said...

I think awesome!! I have loved the Totinos.

Sandy Brunson said...

Frugal! I love it!!!

Grammyzanne said...

I'd be right there with you. I only count 5 pizzas -counting the one Scott ate. Where are the other 10?

Brenna said...

I did that a few times last summer when Albertson's had double coupons in their weekly fliers. There's no shame in saving money!

glarcy said...

I'm not sure totinos is worth that... but maybe the ice cream is.

Elmer said...

That's awesome! I'd be happy to help you out with some of that ice cream...