I know many Carters have already blogged about this, but I thought I'd join the fun. All 7 of Scott's siblings were in town this past weekend, so we had a weekend full of family fun. Highlights included playing games, eating great food, a baby shower for Sandy, our massive cheering section at Matt's baseball game, takeout at Bombay House, and playing the candy game. Oh, and the nieces and nephews were pretty darn adorable:
Good, good times. We miss everyone already!
1 year ago
4 comments:
We miss you too! It is always a let down to come back to my routine after spending time with the folks in Utah. I guess I will start saving to bring the whole family next time!
So much fun! I love spending time with my family...anytime. And those are some great pictures! I especially like Josh as a pretty pretty princess. What a good sport!
Thanks for those pictures. I was a little sad that I didn't get more time with the Carters. But I guess it's time I knew what it meant to split time between in-laws and family. And I'm really sad I missed the candy game. Especially now that my taste for sweet has returned.
And...I saw the title of your post and thought: "I love me some Carter Craziness!"
Sounds like a true Carter Clan gathering. I love hearing about it and seeing the pictures. Aunt Lynda
Post a Comment