

(These are of Matt pitching a couple of weeks ago.)
Later we went to a Salt Lake Bees double header. We missed the first 3 innings because we went to dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant (Thai Siam), but we figured we'd get plenty of baseball in. I was quite pleased to discover that they had Snowies at the ballpark. I judge a baseball stadium's quality first by its ambiance (you can't beat Wrigley Field) and second by its concessions. I was not disappointed on Saturday. Yum!

(We got excellent seats for a great price, thanks to Scott's County employee discount. I'm trying to forget all the fees that basically canceled out the discount.)

(Jumbo sunflower seeds, cotton candy, AND a Snowie? I was in heaven!)
On Saturday afternoon before the Bees game, Scott and I also did a session in the Jordan River temple. It was our first time there together, so I had to get a pic.

Sunday we got to have dinner with my family. The highlight was when my 8-year-old niece stated in all seriousness, "If you marry your brothers, your kids will have lots of arms and legs and two heads."
Tonight for FHE, Scott and I went with our friend Carla to get pedicures--Scott's first--so I had to take more pics.



(Scott liked his pedicure and even let them put on clear nail polish. He was quite surprised that all the workers were Asian. Where has he been?)
We then headed to Red Mango for frozen yogurt. Scott says I'm obsessed with it. I agree. I absolutely love it!


It seriously can't get much better than this! :)
8 comments:
Frozen yogurt sounds yummy. Glad Scott got a Pedicure, and I agree where has he been? I guess oblivious to the pedicure business.
Hilarious, but I just posted and my friend was logged in, so it shows a comment from her that I just deleted...this is what I said...Man, you have had a great week! Awesome! I can't believe Scott let them put on clear nail polish..that is hilare!
Scott is one step ahead of me - I've never had a pedicure! I'm so jealous!
Um...seriously...Who doesn't know all nail salon employees are asian?
Also loving the comment from your niece about marrying your brother. Funny stuff.
Real men get pedicures. :)
I'm glad someone got shots of Matt pitching. Check out the side arm delivery. Crazy!
Gotta love you two and the joys that you find. How awesome you two are. Love you guys.
Post a Comment