This is SO one month ago.
Rules are: highlight, bold, or underline any of the following things you have done.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars--I was terrified that I would get attacked by a bear!
3. Played in a band--not a cool one
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. (apparently doesn't exist)
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a Praying Mantis
10. Sang a solo--thanks to the Sing-Along-Gang :)
11. Bungee jumped--7 times!!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched an amazing lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (I was super sick, and so my whole family missed out.)
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train--My sister Jana and I almost suffocated on our way to Italy!
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill--I've taken many "mental health" days.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping--Mexico 2000, just me and the fishies
27. Ran a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice--with a hot chauffeur who spoke Spanish too
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset--way more sunsets than sunrises
31. Hit a home run--coach pitch counts, right?
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language--with a little help from above
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied--I think so
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David--AMAZING!!
41. Sung karaoke--of course!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person--I snuck a picture--naughty!
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris--very romantic at sunset
51. Gone scuba diving--in the pool counts, right?
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business--currently in the middle of it
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood--I could never--I'm way too wimpy!
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square--11 hours straight on New Years Eve
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper--good ol' Spanish Fork Press
85. Read the entire Bible--thanks to Seminary
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating--although I did witness a killing and actually plucked a turkey feather in Mexico
88. Had chickenpox--THREE stinkin' times!!!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous--Yay Cubs!
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake--I guess wading doesn't count.
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee--2 times last Fall
100. Visited Italy
I got 57. I guess being single all those years gave me some spare time to do random things...
1 year ago
5 comments:
You have done a lot of random things!
That is an impressive list. I was not aware you had traveled so much. Fun times.
Many years being single does seem to add random things to one's life :)
That is impressive I guess...but I don't really like the list...everything requires traveling and you know how I feel about that. I think we should create a list that includes things like...going to 3 movies in one day....or read 2 books in one day....or ate an entire container of ice cream (not the little Ben & Jerry's pints) in one sitting....or stayed in bed for 48 hours, only getting up to pee when absolutely necessary. I would totally rock a list like that!
You've gone bungie jumping seven times but are "too wimpy" to give blood? Sounds like a paradox to me. :)
Post a Comment