1 year ago
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Scott the Blogaholic
Hi. My name is Mary Ann, and my husband is a blogaholic. Seriously, I am absolutely astounded by Scott's apparent affinity for blogging. I thought I'd be lucky to get him to blog maybe once or twice a year, but he has more posts than I do. This post will actually even us up. Even more surprising than Scott's blogging addiction is the fact that he outed his relationship with American Idol. Seriously shocking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think Mary
Ann may be right, for that reason I am resolved to change my ways I promise my post will be few abd far between. The
AI post is enough to show that I have gone too far!!
So true Mary Ann. I never would have guessed Scott would be such a blogger. And in response to Scott...No. Don't stop. Just when it was getting good. :)
And Jacob and I would love to have you both for a visit. I think his parents are also planning a visit this summer so we'll have to coordinate schedules.
Don't stop blogging Scott! It's been really entertaining. I like reading about your secret shame of AI.
Blogging is seriously an addiction! One of my friends posts every single day!!!
Just because I'm shocked doesn't mean I don't like it. Blog away, my dear Scottie!!
I don't care who posts, as long as your blog jumps to the top of my blog list...then I know there is something new and good for me to read....
Hey there is nothing wrong with that scott. Blogging is fun... Good luck guys
Steve was the first to decide to create our family blog, but now he says it was just a phase he went through. I keep telling him it's his turn to post something, but I'm the one that does. It's good that you're both blogging. :)
Post a Comment