1 year ago
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Goodbye American Idol
As promised I have sworn off American Idol for the season now that Allison has been eliminated. I was just thinking of what I had to look forward to tonight and realized AI is no longer on the agenda. Fortunately there are two NBA games that I can resort to while Mary Ann suffers through the Allisonless AI. Farewell Simon, Paula, Randy , Kara, and anyone else that may be added. until next season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. :)
way to stick to those promises you make....
I'm with you. I chose to go to the reception place with mom and Di tonight rather than watch all of Idol. I'm just not that invested any more.
Scott basically watched the entire show last night and tonight. He's addicted, yo!
I guess we all have our addictions - mine happens to be Biggest Loser!
Post a Comment