Is anyone else had enough rain? There has been enough rain to bring the May flowers, I am ready for at least a week of sun. The past week has been extremely gloomy. I am beginning to hate Spring. Spring is really annoying to me. I really like that everything blooms, the trees get leaves, and everything starts to look alive in general. I like the warm days, but there are just not enough of them. There are days that are warm enough to remind me that the summer is great. But just when I am getting used to warm nice weather it goes back to being winter. At least in winter you really have no hope that it will be warm so you aren't disappointed when it is cold. I am ready for Spring to be over if it means this gloomy rainy mess we have right now. Bring on Summer, I am ready for it!!
Update: I shouldn't have complained, it has been snowing for the past 2 1/2 hours!!
1 year ago
10 comments:
I HATE snow!
would you take winter?
Rain? It's been SNOWING here for almost 2 hours. I agree...go away!!
Just hang in there, it'll come. I know you don't want to hear that but . . .
Come to VEGAS!!! Aunt Lynda
I now think it was you that is responsible for all of this crazy snow! Thanks a lot. It's supposed to be spring break, but it is not a very good one!
See what happens when you complain about the nice simple rain....you bring us snow scott. I'd much rather have rain than snow anyday!!
Too bad you did not interview for the job in Vegas - you could be enjoying some nice warm temps right now instead of 6" of snow. Maybe you should not have been so hasty in that decision...
Ya, never complain about spring weather in utah or it will just get worse. i always plan on a big snow storm in april, there always is one and then i find myself slightly less irritated by the weather.
WOOHOO!!! I FOUND YOU!!!
I was just checking out who had visited my blog recently and was able to back track to you!! I am so excited--I didn't even know you blogged!
PS--Jenn and Christine have both left messages on my blog before but I can't get to theirs--will you ask them to invite me? My email is just my first and last name @ yahoo.com THANKS!!!
And aren't you glad summer is here today!!!
Post a Comment