Maelie Ann Carter joined our family on Friday, June 28th at 3:58pm. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. Big baby! We think she is absolutely adorable, and we are so glad that she is here. And we are thrilled that she is healthy! Labor and delivery were quite rough. I might blog about that later. For now, enjoy a few pics of our newest cutie pie!
We love our sweet Maelie so much! And we are so grateful that she is part of our little family! :)
8 comments:
What an adorable little girl. Congratulations. Dad, mom and sis look rather pleased.
What a cutie!
She's adorable! And nice and chubby just how you like em'. :)
She is super cute! I just want to visit everyday so I can hold her...don't worry though, I'll refrain from being a nuisance.
Congratulations! Sooo cute! Hope you are doing well.
I'm so happy for your healthy, strong little one. She is a real cutie!!
She is so cute! Hopefully I am getting over my cold so I can come see her tomorrow!
Super Duper cute niece. Wish I was closer to get some of the holding action, but I guess even some of those there aren't getting that chance. Love to all.
Post a Comment