Here are some pics I took of Hannah and Maelie today...
Hannah was a little more interested in her Care Bears than in taking pics.
Hannah hates the flash!
Hannah kissing her baby sister.
Maelie hates the flash too.
Enough of the pics! :)
And here are a few bonus pics that I took of Maelie yesterday. I love the awesome faces she makes...
We love Maelie so much! It has surprised me a little to discover how quickly and easily I have fallen in love with her. She is such a sweet, good baby. She nurses very well, and she sleeps really well too (with the exception of a couple of nights). Maelie loves to make funny faces. I love how grumpy she sometimes looks--she takes after her daddy. :) We are so grateful to have Maelie in our family!
5 comments:
She is such a doll...what a cutie. Congrats
I love both of your girlies so much!!! Xoxoxoxo
Oh my goodness, your girls are so precious. We oohed and awed through all the pictures. they are sooooooooooooooooooo cute. we want to come see you and the girls soon. Love you tons.
She is darling! So is Hannah :)
I love Maelie too! And it has been fun seeing you all. Sad we have to go.
Post a Comment