Some before pics:
Here's Hannah right after her bath a couple of nights before. (I love the cute owl jammies she picked out for herself at CostCo.)
Her hair was getting pretty dang long but scraggly.
One last before pic right before her haircut. Hannah freaked out about sitting alone on the chair, so I had to hold her. But the dum-dum sucker she got is what really cheered her up.
During pics:
Hannah happily sucked on her sucker throughout her haircut.
She also warmed right up to Laurel and loved chatting with her. Unfortunately, Hannah had to turn her head to look at Laurel every time she had something to say, which made things difficult at times.
But Laurel was incredibly patient with Hannah and didn't seem to mind.
And Hannah ended up having a lot of fun. :)
After pics:
Hannah's hair ended up a couple of inches shorter and much straighter across.
She continued enjoying her sucker long after her haircut was over. (She doesn't take after her mommy with that--I'm a sucker biter.)
When Hannah's hair dried after her haircut, it kind of flipped out on its own.
But by morning, Hannah's hair had decided to curl under on its own.
And it's still long enough to put in ponytails. Cute!
We are proud that Hannah did so well with her 1st haircut! She sure is a cutie!!!
4 comments:
cute hair cut! Isaac has had more haircuts than I can count...guess that's one difference between boys and girls. I liked seeing the pregnant pictures of you too! Hopefully that babe will be here soon so I can meet her when I come.
Really like the hair cut.
Nice to get it straightened out! So cute and glad she was good!
I don't think I've seen her haircut in person yet. But I am definitely a sucker biter too (or any hard candy for that matter).
Post a Comment