On Saturday morning we attended the Orem City Easter egg hunt with some of Scott's fam.
Hannah looked stinkin' adorable in her bunny ears, waiting for the egg hunt to start.
She and her cousin Emily were in the same age group. Before the egg hunt, Emily wasn't too happy to be stuck with us rather than with her mom. (Notice Hannah's awesome backwards ears.)
But Emily was much happier after gathering lots of candy and a few eggs.
We met up with Hannah's other cousins after the egg hunt.
We then headed to Salem for our annual Clayson family Easter egg hunt. We had a delicious brunch first.
Then Hannah loved gathering eggs with her cousins.
And Scott and I loved watching an independent Hannah having so much fun.
Hannah, Clay, Cole, and Faith with the Easter Bunny.
After getting tons of goodies from her grandma and grandpa, Hannah enjoyed coloring and dying Easter eggs with her cousins. Just look how focused she is on her coloring. Super cute.
On Easter Sunday we had early church. After lunch, Hannah found her Easter basket.
The Easter Bunny spoiled Hannah this year (although the doll was a must for Hannah's potty-training).
Hannah especially loved finding jelly beans inside the eggs.
We finally got pics of Hannah in her new dress with post-nap hair.
What a pretty girl in her Easter dress! Don't worry--she didn't wear her crocs to church. :)
We enjoyed a delicious Easter dinner with all of the local Carters. I only got a pic of Hannah with one of her adorable cousins.
What a fun weekend! We are grateful for the opportunity we had to teach Hannah and our Primary class about the importance of Easter and our Savior's sacrifice and resurrection. I know Hannah doesn't understand much yet, but she definitely knows that Jesus loves her. And she loves Him. :)
4 comments:
Oh, Hannah is soooooo cute in her Easter dress. I need a little girl.
It was fun seeing you guys last week. The girls loved playing with Hannah. Thanks for taking care of my grumpy child at the Easter egg hunt!
So cute! I love the bunny ears! I love that pic of Logan with Hannah, he's rocking his curly hair and she the cute pigtails!
Your Easter Egg Hunting looks warmer and nicer than our experience this year. Hannah is getting so big, and still super cute. I like Logan's curly hair and the pics of MaryAnn's girls...as she is sporadiac in her blogging. Thanks for including some of her kids.
Post a Comment