Saturday, March 30, 2013

end-of-2nd-tri high


Today marks the end of my 2nd trimester. I'm feeling well, but I still haven't had much energy. I didn't get nearly as many things done during my 2nd trimester as I was planning on, thanks mainly to all of us getting terrible colds. Oh well. There's always next trimester. :)

Our baby girl is as wiggly as ever, which is nice because I know she is alive and well (although I do sometimes worry about her getting caught in the cord). We still don't have a name picked out, but Hannah prefers the name I like (Maelee) to the name Scott likes (Sarah). So we'll see what happens.

And here's my ever-growing belly...



Just 3 more months until we are a family of four!

4 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Cute pregnant belly. I am sure you will have a beautiful baby girl regardless of her name. Love to you all and prayers for a safe and healthy last tri!

Sandy Brunson said...

You don't look very pregnant at all! Good luck in the last trimester. I'm certain you'll get everything you want to done. :)

K-Krew said...

Hooray! You look great. Hope you are feeling well!

Jenni said...

Fabulous!!