Hannah is definitely a funny girl, and she knows it. Here are some random pics and some funny things Hannah does...
Hannah loves to lounge in her bunny chair and color or eat a snack. And she loves to make herself a chair out of most anything--a curb, a large ball, her backpack, my purse, her doll stroller, and occasionally her cousins. :)
I love Hannah in blue. She loves this shirt from Aunt "Nandy" and Jacob, and she talks about them all day whenever she wears it.
Hannah LOVES it when we watch her baby cousins, and she loves to bring the toys to them wherever they are. So helpful. :)
About a month ago, Hannah finally realized that she could get out of her toddler bed on her own and surprised me in the bathroom soon after Scott had put her down for a nap. Fortunately, I had a stroke of genius, and the next day I started letting her sleep with a pillow (I've been way too paranoid about her suffocating with one, but I observed her breathing normally throughout her entire first nap with it). Hannah LOVES her pillow and snuggles with it when she wakes up until we go into her room. She actually sometimes has to be coaxed into getting out of bed because she's too busy snuggling her pillow (with the exception of one morning when she came wandering out on her own when she heard her baby cousin). I'm not sure how she was able to sleep with her head hanging off her bed (see above pic), but you can bet I checked on her constantly to make sure she was still breathing. :)
Hannah loves to hang out with any and all of her cousins, and she thinks it's a blast to pretend to play the wii with them or to just copy whatever they do.
Hannah loves to play with the "nasty rag" that I use to wash her face and hands after meals. Lately, her favorite place for it is on top of her head. Sick!
Hannah is pretty much obsessed with Charlie, an eliminated contestant on American Idol. She talks about him all the time, tells us she loves him, pretends to talk to him on the phone, and begs us to watch the only recording we have of him. And she even sings along to his weirdy song, "Sky Blue Diamond." Hilarious! And I LOVE the way Hannah says Charlie--more like a British "Chaw-lie." It almost makes me want to name my baby Charlie...but not really.
Last week, Scott asked Hannah if she wanted eggs for dinner, and she yelled, "I hate eggs!!" Which she kind of does. The ironic thing is that just a couple of days before that we had heard a funny story about Scott's nephew, and I had the thought that I was glad Hannah hadn't yet learned the word "hate." Apparently I spoke/thought too soon.
Hannah loves to tease. She'll randomly call me or Scott or her uncle John "cuckoo" to try to make us laugh. And lately when I ask her how old she is, she'll laugh and say "one." And then she'll admit that she's "two!"
Hannah loves to sing the song, "I love Mommy/Daddy" from Nursery. She often insists on adding her cousins' names to the song. And lately she had been adding the names of all the Bubble Guppies. I'm pretty sure she really does love Molly, Oona, Gil, Deema, Nonny, Gobi, Bubble Puppy, and Mr Grouper. :)
Hannah also loves to sing the song, "Do As I'm Doing." The action she always picks to do first is pinch her cheeks. It's super funny. She must have learned it in Nursery.
A couple of weeks ago, I asked Hannah to do something. She responded by telling me to do it. I then told her that she needed to do it because she's a big girl. And she replied, "Mommy's a big girl!" Smart little sassy pants. :)
Ok, I guess that's enough funny for tonight. I love my funny little girl!
4 comments:
Oh now I want to see Isaac and Hannah together even more! They sound somewhat similar in personality and Sass. Isaac is constantly telling me I should pick up his toys and pull up his underwear and such. Funny little stinkers!
What a cutie! She's at such a fun age.
She does sound like quite the silly girl. I would love to be near that cute personality and see her antics first hand, but as it is, I will enjoy reading about them on your blog!
She's getting so big! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment