Here are some of the pics I took...
We spent Thursday night with my sister and her fam in St. George. Hannah was disappointed that she didn't get to see her cousins because we got there too late and they left for school too early.
Hannah did pretty darn well in the car.
We really enjoyed having our friend Melissa drive down with us to visit her brother.
Friday night, we had dinner with my friend Jodi and her family at Oregano's. It was yummy! Hannah even enjoyed munching on the ball of dough they gave her to play with. Nasty.
My cute little Cubbies player!
We spent the night at Jodi's house. Hannah loved Baby Charlie, and Charlie gave her tons of hugs. Super cute!
Hannah initiated some of the hugs.
And she really enjoyed playing with Charlie's toys.
Hannah didn't even get upset when Charlie gave her a tackle-hug. :)
On Saturday morning, we went out for breakfast and then played at a park while Charlie tried to nap. Hannah was in love with this ladybug.
She was also very adventurous and independent on the playground. It was fun to watch, but it caused her to skin her same knee 3 times within 24 hours.
My adorable little Cubs fan!
We met up with Melissa and her brother and sister-in-law for the Cubs game (Jodi and fam never made it due to illness). Did I mention that the weather was perfect?!
Hannah got a soft bat and ball as a souvenir, and she immediately started using the bat as a microphone to sing into. Funny girl.
Family pic. Scott's almost smiling. :)
Hannah cheering on our Cubbies!
We discovered a nail in our tire on our drive to Vegas after the game, so we drove slowly and stopped often to fill our tire with air. Hannah enjoyed getting out of the car for a stop at McDonalds. Love the crazy hair.
We spent Saturday night with Scott's sister and fam in Vegas. Hannah and I went to church with them while Scott got a new tire. I didn't get any pics with them nor with my sister and fam during our stop on the way home. But I did get this pic of Hannah riding a donkey during our stop in Beaver. Cute.
As always, our trip made me super ready for Spring. Go Cubs!
1 comment:
Look at that picture of me driving. I'm so happy... and clueless. Could that be the exact moment I caught my cold?
Post a Comment