Today was our first day of potty-training Hannah, and I feel like it has been successful. She really enjoyed sitting on her potty about every hour for like 15-20 mins each time (minus the couple of hours I spent trying quite unsuccessfully to get her to nap). Hannah's favorite potty past-times were reading books, singing songs, and placing several of her dolls on her doll potty. And she loved getting an M&M every time she tried to go potty. Hannah finally had success (peed in her potty) once in the late afternoon and once in the evening. Boy, were we proud! And so was Hannah. Super cute!
Some pics of the potty-training cutie:
She refused to wear a (princess) pull-up until late morning, but then she loved them.
What a big girl!
Here's Hannah right after her first success in the potty, eating one M&M for trying and holding another one her for success. Happy girl!
We'll see how tomorrow goes...
3 comments:
Good luck is what I am wishing you...not a fun part of parenting, but sounds like it went well for a first day!!!
I'm sure she will love having those pictures of her on the toilet when she is older! I hope you show them to all her boyfriends!
So - how has the first week gone? I haven't started yet with Emily. Still trying to gear myself up...
Post a Comment