I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, and he found a healthy heartbeat right away. Thank goodness! He also said that I can start exercising (moderately) and doing a little more because I haven't had any bleeding in several weeks. Yay! I'm feeling quite well, although I still haven't regained much energy yet (I'm 3 weeks into my 2nd trimester now). Here's hoping that it comes back soon. I have an ultrasound scheduled for February 6th, and we will definitely be finding out the sex of this baby. More than anything, I want a healthy baby. I truly don't care if we have a boy or a girl. However, part of me would like to have a boy so that I can have a son. But a bigger part of me would like to have another girl. I think it would be easier to have a girl because we already have so much girl stuff. But more importantly, if Hannah only ends up with one sibling, I would like her to be able to have a sister. Scott would prefer a girl too, but he will definitely be happy with a boy.
With each doctor's appointment and seeing or hearing my baby's heart beat, I have been able to let my guard down a little and get more excited about having another baby. It's still a little hard for me to get my hopes up too high that this is really going to happen, but I'm feeling more and more peace and assurance about it. I even just made a countdown on the side of this blog. I also made a poll for you all to guess if Hannah is going to get a brother or a sister, so be sure to vote!
A few pics of Hannah playing in our first snowstorm back in November...
Hannah is going to be such a fabulous big sister!
1 comment:
Oooo...how fun that you are having an ultrasound soon. I am sure this pregnancy has dragged out for you with all the worrying, but I can't believe you are far enough along to have an ultrasound in a few weeks! I will make my vote. p.s. how is the potty training going?
Post a Comment