December 23rd:
After our delicious, traditional dinner of cheese fondue and chocolate fondue at my grandma Meservy's house, the kids acted out the Nativity while my dad read it from the Bible. Hannah Mary was Mary and absolutely loved baby Jesus.
Clay was Joseph, and Cole and Faith were shepherds. Hannah was a little jealous of Jesus' spot in the manger/wagon...
So, yup, she sat on baby Jesus. :)
I love my baby Hannah.
Hannah with her great grandma Meservy.
Christmas Eve:
I talked Scott into taking the day off. In the midst of our last-minute Christmas preparations, we enjoyed taking time to help Hannah act out the Nativity with our non-breakable figures.
After a delicious ham dinner at Grandma Meservy's, some of us enjoyed drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn while watching The Polar Express.
Hannah with her cousins in their Christmas pajamas from their Clayson grandparents.
Christmas Day:
We spent the night at my sister's house in Santaquin, and Santa managed to find us there.
Exactly half of our Clayson family was there together. Fun!
Scott was a little late getting a pic of the kids bursting through the paper to see their gifts. :)
Hannah got really excited opening each of her gifts, but this was definitely her favorite. I guess Santa must have known how obsessed Hannah is with my nasty broom and dust pan at home. She really needed her own. :)
She opened most of the rest of her presents with one hand so that she wouldn't have to let go of her beloved broom.
Cole with some of his gifts.
Faith loved this blanket her mom made her.
Clay was super excited to get Madden 2013.
Mom and Dad on Christmas morning. I also had a pic of all the uncles and aunts, but I have no idea what happened to it. Bummer.
Faith was so sweet to let Hannah play with some of her new toys.
We spent the rest of the day with the Carters--eating, talking, and playing games. Oh, and Hannah spent it "leeping" with her new broom. :)
Hannah with her Carter cousins. Good thing she likes boys!
As soon as we got home, Hannah went to work sweeping our floors. That's my girl. :)
And I made an attempt to get a Christmas family photo. Scott looks a little crazed and neck-less in this one. Apparently, he was trying to avoid looking like a bird.
This is my favorite. I sure hope Hannah picked a winner!
This is the last of 6 attempts and probably the best shot. I don't think Scott looks like a bird, do you?
Hannah's Christmas haul. We're still figuring out where to put it all.
Scott's and my Christmas haul (minus our new tv stand). Scott surprised me with an electric blanket that I love even more than I thought I would.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
2 comments:
What is it with brooms?! Isaac has to take a turn every time I get mine out. Also, let me know if you love your new pan set. I'm in the market for some new cookware but I'm not sure what I want to buy yet.
Hi its mikayla i love hannah with her broom, but i have to say the shot with hannah picking her nose was my fav.
Post a Comment